Centerport Borough Recreation Area & Basketball Court Area
Hours of Operation
Sunrise to Sunset
Anyone on the premises after sunset and before sunrise without written permission from Borough Council shall be deemed to be a defiant trespasses and may be subject to prosecution pursuant to 18 PA. C.S., 3503(b).
1. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
2. Play at your own risk.
3. No Alcohol or Drugs allowed on Borough property.
4. “No Smoking” on Borough property.
5. All vehicles shall utilize the Parking areas.
6. “No Littering” – Please use the trash receptacles.
7. No Pets allowed on the Basketball Court.
8. Pets must be leashed, and under control at all times.
9. Pet Owners – Please clean-up after your dog.
Anyone failing to comply with these rules and regulations may be deemed to be in violation of provisions of the Pennsylvania Crimes Code, The Pennsylvania Controlled Substance, Drug, Device, and Cosmetic Act, The Pennsylvania Borough Code, or subject to fines and/or prosecution.
Approved by Centerport Borough Council December 1, 2008